When we went to Bangkok with my master and grandmaster, I asked the question : Who was I in my past life?
My grandmaster smiled and pointed at my master and said, ask your master. I turned to my master and he merely asked me, why is it important?
I couldn't answer, not because I didn't know but because I knew it was simply my ego that made me want to know, and that smae ego made me too embarrassed to answer.
Years later, I discovered the answer to my question myself, with some guidance from some friends who were excellent teachers of life. Not all teachers wear robes, shave their heads. Many come in the form of simple old men playing chess, youngsters playing online games, and wisdom doesnt respect age, beats me what it respects although i have a strong suspicion what it does respect.
Anyway, I remember my master saying, if you can tell me where you will reincarnate and what you will be reborn as in my next life, I can run off and practice on my own.
I couldnt but i still ran off! Haha... guess i still had the karma to learn and practice. My present life is a reflection of my past life, and my present life will be a picture of my future life.
Hence, make your choices, and I choose to live my life as well as I can, with love and compassion.
It is our choices that determine this life and the next. And I know wherever I go, I'm practicing.
May peace and love always be with everyone!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment