Thursday, August 9, 2007

Entering the Cave

I'm a lousy poet, with an over imaginative mind and a wild untamed heart.


BUT THIS WORLD IS MINE TO CONQUER!


okok, I'm mad, that's obvious! :)




Spending time in this world allows you a multitude of experiences. But those experiences are neutral, its how we relate to them that makes them uniquely ours. Oftentimes, I find myself merely a repository of experiences, without sparing time to contemplate on them and its importance. Only when it is needed, then will they be extracted and chewed on. Even that, I count my blessings to be able to pull out from my repository to help the situation, as it would seem that not everyone can do it.

When we can see where we will be reborn in our next life, we will understand how to practice in this life. Guidance from others will also take on a different meaning.


How to reach there?


I'm taking my first definitive step, it would seem. In front of me, I see a cave beckoning to me. the darkness so inky, that it exudes fear. But I realise that the fear is only inside me. There is no darkness there, only an absence of the light that I am standing in now.

When I walk into the cave, the darkness envelopes me in a loving hug whilst the light bids me a safe journey. Seek the truths within and the darkness within the cave, will be a light that you can see by, and you will no longer need to search for the light. For you will be the light then.



Its time.

No comments: